The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, June 30, 2006

them

So where are we?
It's exactly one week since the lights appeared in the night sky to the south east of Kilcullen.
The photos below are motion captures from the video.
They were taken with my Sony digital camera on its lowest setting.
The idea was that the lowest setting might show a somewhat different perspective.
Perhaps something will be apparent here, that is not noticeable in the higher definition pix.
One odd thing to report...
Last night I was sitting in the front room at 2am.
I got up to put on a music CD.
As I returned to my chair a family picture fell off the piano and crashed to the floor.
The glass cracked but did not break.
I am starting to jump at shadows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve Netz said...

It must be frustrating to have evidence, yet to be unable to get any serious attention or explanation. This is the reason that people form UFO societies, I guess.

5:07 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

Hi Gen.
It's funny because really I don't mind. I blogged the thing the moment it happened. So it was in the public domain from the start.
We're now about eight days on from the original incident and the story is taking wings.
The Irish national radio station mentioned it on Friday evening, having lifted their details from my own story which appeared in the Leinster Leader. The local police did indeed get reports. Sightings have now been logged from several towns on the same evening.
I still say the number one hoax theory is that people promoting a book staged the whole thing.
But when I look at the video...
Well it's beautiful.
My American Uncle Joe saw it tonight. He said:
"I feel privileged."
Cheers Gen, James

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home