The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, October 13, 2006

the cops the mob the broads

Police checkpoint close to home tonight.
I've spent the past few months vowing to be a lot less polite to the cops after my encounter with the corrupt thuggish ones back in July.
Now I wound down my window.
A buxom blonde policewoman of the female sexual gender with sensual mouth and breasts sort of thing, leaned towards me.
"Where are you going sir?" she said.
"Just heading home Garda," I replied.
"Thank you sir. Goodnight."
"Thank you Garda. Good to know you're here."
As if butter wouldn't melt in my mouth.
I have no honour.

2 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

No honour but perfect spelling, I like that in a man.

8:00 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

My perfect spelling is the secret of my super powers.
J

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home