The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

fighting for our lives

Meeting MC Corks in the morning to record the Bond skit.
It's a song featuring imaginary movie villains singing about killing imaginary secret agent James Bond.
Very droll indeed.
I will be releasing it under the artistic pseudonym Heeler The Peeler And The Villains.
Ah yes folks.
At least one get rich quick scheme per month or my name's not James Hieronymous Fortescue Snurdlingham Healy the third. (Heelers means get poor quick scheme. - Ed note.)
Onward to fresh fields and pastures new.

4 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

Good Lord James, or may I call you Snurdy? You must be a man of independent means :)

1:05 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

Schnee, I am a man of independent imagination!
J

9:46 AM  
Blogger Chamki said...

Just filled some boring college forms this afternoon.
My college code is, guess what... 007!

5:59 PM  
Blogger heelers said...

Chamki, you're licenced to thrill.
J

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home