The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Monday, December 18, 2006

bring me the chocolates of heeler the peeler

Morning at the chateau.
The lady known as Lildebeest looked up from her newspaper.
"What are you going to do with the chocolates Aine gave you?" she enquired.
The mighty Heelers looked up from his How I Turned My Back On Jihad by Nonie Darwish.
"I thought I'd just leave them in the kitchen and see if any passers by would take them," he said. "After a few days I'll throw them out. I can't give them to anybody else because they're awful."
The Lilt nodded sagely.
"You could give them to Mags," she suggested.
She was referring to Mags Masefield... the cleaning lady from Dante's inferno.
A strange light came into my eyes.
"Why yes," I mused. " I can give them to Mags."

4 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

Oh the Lildebeest, I like the way her mind works. Well, except for keeping Mags. Hope the Hoddlebun doesn't read the Blog.

9:48 PM  
Blogger heelers said...

Hi Schnee.
If she did read it...
No more Heelers.
J

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi james

you tried to plagiarize Mister Proust. Very good. It"s the same atmosphere.

the reader can see your weaknesses.

Anyway, Merry Xmas to you and your family

Sarah

11:19 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

Hi Sarah.
Ah I plagiarise Proust all the time.
Proust schmoost, that's what I say!
Seriously though.
X James

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home