The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, March 17, 2007

my love is like a red red metaphor

my love for you is more pretentious than wb yeats' love for maud gonne
my love is more tendentious than oscar wilde's love for bayonne
my love is more swantentious than a swan's love for another swan

my love is more exhilarating than the theme tune to hawaii five oh
my love is more militarising than the chinese communists were when they reoccupied macau
my love is more fenurgalacious than a conventional vocabulary will allow

my love is richer far than all the riches of bill gates
my love is more culturally of today than the newest music from the united states
my love is more deeply infused with meaning than the hieroglyphics of the pyramids which by the way it predates

my love is more mysterious than galaxy g578013
my love spins faster and more powerful than the eternal wheel of destiny
my love is yours for a song okay then 50p

1 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

Does Paddy Pup have 50p?

I do admire your refusal to accept the Euro tho. Sterling stuff! ;)

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home