The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

the cops the mob the broads

Well folks we owe it to ourselves to live a little.
I've just checked the statistics counter which monitors this blog.
Aside from the best beloved among you who regularly check in here...
I mean Schnee, Gen, Frances, Mycroft et al, particularly Al, you can call him Betty, you know but Betty when you call him, just call him Al.
Sorry.
Lost it there for a moment.
Anyhoo.
Aside from the best beloved.
And aside from the scrotumnal irrelevancies at the Dark Satanic Mill in Yorkshire who log on here for an occasional lesson in company law.
(I really ought to charge the bastards.)
Aside from the occasional wandering internet ghosts who come through like whispers on a voodoo wind.
Aside from all these...
Well folks.
...We have just had our first log on from the Ministry of Fear in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
I kid you not.
The stat counter tells me someone in Iran googled "Heelers and Iran."
When I saw this my little heart leapt.
It was quite the funniest thing I'd ever seen.
In many ways I am a simple poor soul.
Like many an artist of greater and lesser degree, a little part of me just wants to be... dangerous.
Folks I think I can promise you that if Ahmadhinejad's spooks are logging on to this site, we are really going to have to raise our game.
And damned be he who mentions mid ranking UN staffers.
Okay my gentle friends, if you want a smile click on the stat counter icon at the end of the page. I've ensured the data will be accessible to you all.
Oh lawsy me.
Toe rag employers.
The corrupt cops.
Tony O'Reilly's low rent journalistic scruff.
And finally the Islamic Republic of Iran.
I suppose it's popularity of a sort.
Yes truly might it be said...
The cops, the mob, the broads, and now the blooming Jihadis... they all want to get poor Heelers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I resent being called a mid ranking staffer!

9:49 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

Shush.
You don't exist.
James

6:58 PM  
Blogger Schneewittchen said...

stinking mad rafter?

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home