The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, December 22, 2007

toilet humour

President Ahmed Ahamdinejad was sitting on the golden throne reserved for his use in cubicle number one of the communal toilets at the Presidential palace in Teheran.
The door of his cubicle burst open.
"Excellency, Excellency," exclaimed Defence Minister Hashemi Snotbosca. "Wondrous news."
The President was mildly nonplussed by the intrusion.
"Hashemi," he intoned with some asperity. "How often must I tell you not to burst in on me when I'm dropping bombs?"
The Defence Minister babbled an apology.
"I thought you'd want to see this," he said sheepishly, thrusting a sheaf of documents into the hands of the great leader.
Ahmadinejad read with slowly widening eyes.
"So," he mused. "The CIA believes we've abandoned our attempts to develop atomic weapons."
He flashed his famous cheeky chappy grin.
"Well if we have," he said, "it's news to me."
Hashemi scratched his head thoughtfully.
"What do you make of it Excellency?"
"You ask too many questions," chuckled his boss. "Let's just say, thank heavens for all those Clinton era appointees in the American secret service. Continually trying to wrongfoot President Bush. Where would we be without them?"
"Losing the war on terror?" ventured his second in command.
"I wasn't looking for an answer to that question," admonished the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran. "I was speaking rhetorically."

1 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

Sorry James, I'm away from my own computer and can't find your e-mail addy on here, but this is an interesting article. Or arteekle.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home