The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Monday, March 17, 2008

great moments in sport part one

Father Andrew stuck his head in the door at the old chateau.
He espied my feminist cousin Pauline sitting in the kitchen.
I could hear what passed next from the relative sanctity and sanity of the television room.
"Ah," sez he, "the femi-Nazi."
She said nothing of course.
I can only guess what sort of look she gave him.
Presently I heard the Padre banging out the front door.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was there at the time James
The sanctity of life is one of the tenets that Mother Church holds dear.
Father Andrew is an advocate of this,particularly when its his own life thats in the balance.
I swear no hand was laid on him.
Is it still a sin when one thinks of a misdeed but doesn't execute him...sorry I mean it?
"it" as in to execute a deed

6:33 PM  
Blogger Genevieve Netz said...

How has that word migrated to Ireland?!

And yes, Frances, at least according to Martin Luther.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home