The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, May 30, 2008

stephens green

lesser spotted yobs
spreadeagle on the lawn
a long tied businessman
chirps into his phone
golden breasted secretaries
cluster round the fountain
preening at their feathers
and cackling with abandon
whilst an elephantine matron
trumpets for her young
and a herd of student sexalopes
gambol in the sun
each creature happy
in its cacaphonic fate
save a lone jungle poet
hunting for a mate

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my irish fauvorite poet. I received your text last night but, as you maybe have understood, i was not awake. I really miss our phone conversation, and i'm becoming to think that you're just a gift of my imagination. The greatest irish living poet sending me sweeth and tender poems? Just my imagination it was! Kisses (i know, you never have enough of these), B.

6:27 PM  
Blogger heelers said...

Carinissima Bia.
Sei proprio tu, l'unica donna per me!
James

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home