The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, April 12, 2009

heelers returns to the workforce

Afternoon rendezvous with Hyunjin a Korean bloke who contacted me via the internet looking for English lessons.
When we met at the Cafe Aroma on Abbey Street, I was not displeased to discover Hyunjin was an extraordinarily pretty girl.
Dig those crazy Koreans and their masculine sounding forenames.
The first thing she did was to inform me she didn't want to study grammer.
She just wanted to work on her conversation skills.
At the end of an hour's conversation I glanced at the table.
She had placed fifteen quid there.
I picked it up.
I was thinking: "This is the first honest fifteen quid I've ever earned."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home