The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The Photographer's Eye (with Enrica Cecchini)

through restful fields he leadeth me
*********************************
A sunny and quiet corner of the northern Lazio countryside, in central Italy. The hammock beckons. This is one of my favourite places when I need to get away from the stresses and strains of big city life. Enrica

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely Italian corner :-)
L.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Luisella! You are true it's lovely especially in my heart! E.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous MissJean said...

Pretty. The only thing that's missing is goatherders in the background.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home