The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

special guest blogger Divyavibha Sharma

to you, who is exempt from death
 
I think always
of the power that made me
say the last no I said to you.
of the courage sudden and born in me
to push those words out.
I think always,
of how it would be,
if we stayed close enough to touch
but not kiss,
to discover what we loved
and hated before we separated.
I wish in the whiteness of your room,
I found a space next to you,
just by your side
to see the world
the way you saw it.
I wish we could be people who loved
instead of trying to be the ones
in love
 
I wish we helped each other
as much as we help those around us.
what is it about us that makes us, us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home