The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, February 18, 2010

heelers produces a play

I've gone into the theatre business again.
Apparently.
I mean I've been signed up to finance a play without my knowledge or consent.
The play is a manipulative anti Catholic tract put together by the most doleful feminist on the staff at the Irish Times.
Mary Something, I think her name is.
The miserable looking one.
Not Mary Maher.
Even more miserable than Mary Maher.
Mary Whatserface.
The quintessence of misery.
Mary Raftery.
That's her name.
Mary Raftery.
I hold her in no regard.
Yet I am being required to finance her propaganda against the church.
This is a pickle.
The Abbey Theatre, the Irish national theatre which exists only because our corrupt kleptocratic Fianna Fail party insists on giving it my money, the Abbey Theatre I say, is getting ready to stage this desolate Irish Times feminist's radical take on the Catholic Church's handling of sex abuse cases.
Only it's not really a radical take.
It's the ultimate conformism actually.
There's nothing radical about a bunch of atheistic media scruff spending forty years clapping their flippers and mouthing bigotries about my church like demented seals.
The play is a fairly standard Marxian feminist manipulation of sex abuse victims in order to discredit the church.
Get ready for no surprises there.
You know what folks.
I am really unhappy about financing these ongoing attempts by unhappy Irish Times staffers to attack my church.
They are starting to annoy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home