The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, October 09, 2011

congress woman maria cantwell discovers why its dangerous to obtain get out of jail free cards for satanic slaughterous bitches

Congress Woman Maria Cantwell was in her office.
Her secretary buzzed on the intercom.
"Amanda Knox to see you Ma'am."
"Show her in Ethelfrida," answered Congress Woman Cantwell crisply.
The door closed behind her new guest.
Congress Woman Cantwell said: "It's good to see you Amanda. Won't you sit down? Wait. What are you doing with that knife? Why, Amanda, why? Why meeee? I helped get you out of jail. I lobbied Hilary Clinton. I went on CNN and claimed your conviction was unsafe. Oh mercy Amanda. Have mercy. Pleeeease Amanda. Why are you doing this? Oh mercy. Amanda, no, no, no. Amanda I beg you. I beg you for my life. Please Amanda. Have pity. Don't do this. I'll do anything. Please. Amandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home