The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

bring me the head of heeler the peeler

It was morning at the Daily Star offices.
Editor Ger Colleran sat behind his desk.
He was a bearded porcine invidious decadent slatternly egg yolk of a man.
Around him cowering minions waited.
Ger Colleran's porcine fist thumped the table.
His voice rose to a veritable scream.
"I want this Heelers... dead. I want his budgies... dead. I want his hamsters... dead. I want his parrot... dead. I want that car he keeps reversing into gate posts... dead. I want his hydrangeas... dead. I  want his orchids... dead. I want his sheepdog... dead. I want his prayer group... dead. I want his play Poets In Paradise which is due to open next Thursday in Kildare... dead. I want those sexy Russian women he meets for coffee... brought to my office at once."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home