The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, February 12, 2012

into the light

Emerging from the Church of Saint Mary in the Maughans on Clarendon Street.
"That was very interesting," says Miss Arabia in high good humour.
"Did you feel anything?" sez me.
"I did," quoth she.
"When?"
"During the sign of peace," quoth she. "I thought it was really beautiful, strangers shaking hands with each other. I could feel atmosphere of peace and love."
"If I'd known you were into it that much, I'd have hammed it up a lot more."
"I did like it."
"But did you feel anything else?" probeth me.
"Like what?"
"Like a little voice in your head telling you to become a Christian."
"No," said Miss Arabia. "I didn't feel that."
"Oh."
"Now!"
"Now what?" sez me.
"Now it's time for you to come with me to to a Mosque," says Miss Arabia muslimally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home