The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, March 30, 2012

an open letter to tony o'reilly proprietor of independent newspapers

Tony O'Reilly.
I know you're ill but this might be worthy of your attention.
Yesterday in the anti Catholic Irish Independent, a columnist called Paedophile Ian O'Doherty, (so called because he once falsely maliciously and malignly asserted in your newspaper that the Catholic Church is a paedophile ring) yet again and ever more falsely claimed that I had called him a paedophile and that I had threatened his wife.
He then also issued an overt threat to me in his column, saying that I would receive "a surprise shortly."
Do you really think it's a good idea to allow your 200 year old newspaper to be used as a platform for the vendettas of drug scruff?
Even though you're getting ready to shuffle off this mortal coil, perhaps you could give this some attention.
I don't want to know you and you don't want to know me.
I have no interest in subjecting the origins of your personal fortune to proper analysis.
I am disinclined to pontificate endlessly on my theories about what I believe are your actions and motivations in instituting a neo feudal political system in a dechristianised Ireland, whereby a few corrupt families like the O'Reillys, the Quinns, the Drumms, the Gillian Bowlers and the Denis O'Briens, will have billions of quid and nobody else will have a pot to piss in.
I am loathe to assert that the basis of your wealth was the thievery of technological innovations from the Irish Food Company when you were a young man coupled with limitless loans from corrupt banking institutions in Ireland, which you then parlayed into a career with Heinz International.
I have better things to be doing.
Still.
Noblesse oblige as we do say in the trade.
I might add...
If the Irish people make me king, (we call it Ard Ri, O'Reilly) things are going to go hard with your personal fortune, your private empire, your corrupt power brokerages in the media, judiciary and banking sectors, and any illicit power structures which have been devised and imposed on the citizenry by your fellow travellers in free masonry and devil worship.
I mean I don't want to go casting no aspoyshuns.
The only thing you can alter by your present actions, is whether when the Irish people vest authority in me, I will then have your assets seized and your progeny incarcerated in perpetuity, or whether I will let you all off with permanent exile.
(Having first had your assets seized.)
(By assets I mean your cash pile, not your ghoulies.)
(By ghoulies I mean your teshticles, not your your drones in Sektor Sieben Gah at Independent Newspapers.)
O'Reilly no Catholic is running away from you now.
You have shown what you are.
You have allowed your newspapers to be used to hound and terrorise, calumniate and malign, a generation of decent, honorable, holy and venerable Bishops, Priests and Nuns, impoverishing them in their old age and humiliating them into an early grave by falsely maliciously and malignly labelling them concealers of sex abuse.
None of us are running away from you or your low rent plagiaristic druggie employees.
None of us are bowing to you.
O'Reilly.
You do need to check what's going on at the Irish Independent though.
Your son Gavin is not looking after the shop.
James Healy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home