The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, August 30, 2012

the gathering storm

Coffee with Marisa in the Ilac Centre.
No sign of my smoke alarm ringing Chinese toilet attendant who apparently drives a van that proclaims he works for something called the Yudong Refrigeration Company.
"I don't believe you," Marisa cried. "You can't say Muslims are a threat to humanity. You can't judge all Muslims. You can't say there's a Jihad against the world. What you're saying is racist. I don't believe Muslims are at war with every nation on earth. I don't believe Muslims hate all non Muslims. I don't believe Muslims want to impose Sharia law on the rest of us."
"That won't save you," I told her gently.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heelers.
You ripping off my TV series about exorcisms?
Lewis Collins

4:27 PM  
Blogger heelers said...

I sure am.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home