The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

the bells the bells

Exiting the Ilac Shopping Centre in Dublin.
The clangour of the toilet smoke alarm courtesy of Smokie The Sinister Oriental Toilet Attendant still ringing in my ears.
In the corridor I become aware of a woman passing me.
I look closer.
It is Amal Al Idrissi Ouzagagh.
Her family are clan cousins of the Prophet Muhammed.
Boy did I get close.
As she sees me, she whips up her yashmak and hurries past.
Now I'm not saying Amal is involved with the Charlie Chan toilet attendant's bell ringing activities.
I've seen the Muslims who signal to him as I enter the jax.
They're street Mussies from the Black Jackets gang.
Amal would probably be a bit too classy for them.
But I don't care what you say folks.
That bitch is definitely a spy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home