The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

the heelers diaries in america

Sitting alone in the wee small hours of the morning searching on the goggle box for Mary Tyler Moore.
Outside it's America.
I am half thinking of going to bed, half thinking of staying up to say the rosary prayer known as the Mysteries Of Light.
Gentle readers, lemme tell ya, I have been having an experience of prayer in America, where it seems God has moved my heart and made it very easy for me to pray.
But tonight I think I'll go to bed.
I've prayed the rosary earlier and enough is enough.
A small box of envelopes moves off the sideboard and falls to the floor.
It is a Kodak moment.
This is the second time in the last few days.
The Forces Of Darkness must be running out of ideas.
Yes trains pass close to here sometimes.
I suppose it might be that.
A vibration of some sort.
On the other hand.
Let's hear it for the Mysteries Of Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home