The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, July 11, 2014

midnight

Judge Liberal had just released another murderer.
The woman had murdered her own son a little boy called Anthony Ward.
Judge Barry White had sentenced her to a grand total of nought years in prison for killing the little boy.
I sat in silence.
The enormity of the woman's crime and the enormity of Judge Barry White's crime, rose like rancid sepulchres of evil before me.
Judicial pomp sanctioning the slaughter of innocents.
You might as well have held him down for her Liberal.
Ireland is finished.
What can any of us do now.
How can we resist such barbarity.
Why even try.
Ashes to ashes.
Dust to dust.
Death takes the day.
What could I say about any of this.
In my heart I heard the words:
"Write about the love of God."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home