The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, July 19, 2014

was jimmy saville framed by the daily mail

Actor George Clooney has made the following comments about the Daily Mail's slanderous and false story claiming Clooney's putative Muslim mother in law objected to him marrying her daughter:
"The Mail knew the story was false and printed it anyway... That newspaper is the worst kind of tabloid. One that makes up its facts to the detriment of its readers... I want to thank the Daily Mail for its apology to me, not that I would ever accept it... What separates this from all the ridiculous things the Mail makes up is that now, by their own admission, it can be proved to be a lie... The Mail is guilty of irresponsibility and inciting violence for falsely claiming Baria Alamuddin objects to me marrying her daughter on religious grounds... The problem is that none of the explanation offered in the Daily Mail apology to me is true. So either they were lying originally or they are lying now."
I hold no brief for George Clooney.
He's spent the war on terror giving succour to the Jihadis by trying to create the impression in the public mind that President Bush was guilty of war crimes.
I am not his pal.
But look what the Daily Mail did to him.
Now tell me.
Is it possible that the Daily Mail and their fellow slanderers, phone hackers, police bribers and politician subverters, in the British and Irish press, are lying about deceased broadcaster Jimmy Savile as well?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home