The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

subtle incongruencies of existence

A letter from the Bridge magazine inviting me to attend a workshop for contributors which will be hosted by broadcaster/author/journalist/poet Brian Byrne and which aims to impart to its participants the ability to write interestingly.
Trapman!
Nymph in thy orisons be all my sins remembered.
Bloody Trapman.
He yet lives.
Dammit all.
It is better to be that which we destroy than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.
As Macbeth said to the bishop.
Well you know what I mean.
I ask you bold readers.
Imagine inviting me to a workshop for writers being delivered by Brian Byrne.
It's the final insult.
Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home