The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Monday, September 14, 2015

no truth in the rumour

There is no truth in the rumour that amid mounting calls to toughen up law enforcement against the IRA led mafia rampage in the Republic of Ireland, Irish Police Chief Noirin O'Sullivan will be replaced by the cartoon character Rainbow Brite with My Little Pony serving as Second In Command. But I wish it was true. Rainbow Brite and My Little Pony might get something done. (Picture Rainbow Brite staring down a magnum 44 at a wounded Rah man capo and intoning: "I know what you're thinking punk. Did he fire six shots or only five?" And while the Rah man is contemplating the conundrum My Little Pony gives him a good root in the bawls. Ah. If only we could have our druthers.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home