The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, March 25, 2016

interesting times

The American police officer Ali Perez asserts that every moment that Jesus delays his return to earth is a time of mercy.
Any of us can call on him, repent, be saved.
Father Commane said something similar during my childhood at Newbridge College: "While we yet live it is a time of mercy."
When I'm tempted towards hatred, these days I tend to look for a few favourite testimonies on Mr Youtube's sometimes nifty sometimes opprobrious website.
The video testimonies I seek are those from Ali Perez, or Mary Neal, or Mickey Robinson or Ian McCormack or Don Piper.
These are the five who claim they have seen heaven and I think are worth listening to.
Jesus once said: "If you make my word your home, you will come to know the truth and the truth will set you free."
He is directing us to the gospels.
A man's only enemy is satan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home