The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Monday, June 27, 2016

star bores 8

Luke and Obi Wan Kenobi discuss the villain.


Luke: "Who is Fart Brader?"
Obi Wan: "He was my most promising student. Really good at maths. Could do a great French accent. But my greatest failure."
Luke: "He didn't pass the Leaving Certificate?"
Obi Wan: "Worse. He became consumed by the dark side of the Force. Staying in bed till two in the afternoon. Leaving used towels scattered around the bathroom. Eating all the Viscounts. He was insufferable."
Luke: "Oh."
Obi Wan: "If only he'd stopped at the Viscounts. Now he is a being of limitless evil with an insatiable lust to rule the galaxy."
Luke: "Ben."
Obi Wan: "Yes Luke."
Luke: "Is Fart Brader my father?"
Obi Wan: "Let me this way put it. One of your parents he is. Your mother, he ain't."
Luke: "Hey! You lifted that line from Mad Magazine."
Obi Wan: "I know, I know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home