The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

the majesty of democracy

My predictions were completely wrong.
Donald Trump has won the Presidency of the United States of America.
I am always a bit moved by the vitality of American democracy.
Even amid an age of dessicating evil, the Americans are still teaching us.
The person many leftist pseudo elites (and me) said was unelectable has been elected.
By the way, I agreed with Trump about the necessity of re-establishing borders, putting a stop to drug dealing mafia Triad IRA terrorist child abusing people traffickers, and ending Muslim immigration.
My position on the latter was that we should stop all Muslim immigration until Muslims everywhere have unconditionally abandoned their Jihad against the human race.
And then we might begin a discussion about whether to let them in or not.
I had grown weary of leftist apparatchiks in the Irish Times, RTE, the BBC et al, who despise our countries and our cultures and who spent the Cold War rooting for the Russians. now arrogating to Muslims the right to move to our countries and arrogating to those of us who have warned of the Jihad threat, the name of racists.
Apparently a lot of other people are getting tired of it as well.
But I also agreed with Hillary Clinton that Mr Trump was not fit for office.
Now the people have spoken.
This is the most amazing political development I have seen since the fall of the Berlin wall and Russia's attempt to lay aside communism in 1991, both of which I thought were somehow gifts from God.
What this is, we'll know soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home