The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, February 11, 2018

a little reported intergalactic incident following businessman elon musk's launching of a car into orbit last week

"Something troubling you, Vortak Nine?"
"I'm getting a strange reading on the lateral scanner, Commander Gakkkkk."
"What is it?"
"It appears to be an object leaving earth orbit."
"Scan closer Vortak."
"It's... it's.... it's a car, Sir."
"Oh goody. The earthlings are probably sending it to me as a tribute. Can you get any closer?"
"Zooming in now Sir."
"Ah for ****'s sake. It's a ****ing Tesla."
"Still Sir. A free car when all is said and done."
"Free car my zogabongs. I'm not taking that heap of shite back to Zorgotrix."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home