The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

more of the night THEY came home

"What do you want me to do with it, Commander Gakkkkk?"
"I suppose we could eject it back into space, Vortak. Although it might then be picked up by other civilisations in the galaxy. And what have any of them done to deserve having a Tesla inflicted on them!"
"What's that sound, Commander?"
"It's playing earthling music on a continuous loop."
"Eerie isn't it?"
"It makes me yawn Vortak. Space Oddity. David Bowie. How utterly predictable. They should have picked Jas Mann's classic Spaceman. I've a good mind to open fire on them... with all weapons... and then despatch War Rocket Ajax to bring me back a Mercedes."
(War Rocket Kickinthebawls surely? - Ed note)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home